For my recipe blog go to:

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What NOT to say when someone has just colored their hair...

So, what are some comments I've heard since I've made the change?
- Hmmm... I liked it the other way.
- I thought you weren't ever going to go back to this color? (translation: I hated this the last time you did it.)
- Don't EVER go back to blonde again. EVER! (translation: I hated your blonde!)
- Awe... why did you change it?
- And I was just beginning to get used to your blonde (meaning: I can't handle all your changes.)
- Oh... (crickets chirping).... you.... colored your hair... again. (complete with fake smile)

Well you know what? I like it, and I'm keeping it.... for a while!

(don't get me wrong, lots of people said they liked it, too. I think I just need to get used to the fact that not all people love change as much as I do.)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Some people...
For the record, I've never not liked your hair. And if they know you they must know that a change of hair is on the way.

Jess said...

I haven't seen the new do but you rock all your hair colors.

Lauren said...

I'm sure it's stunning! I wish I had the nerve to go for red, like I have been dreaming of for a while now.