For my recipe blog go to:

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Well, the hard work paid off:  Prince of Persia costume, 2010!!!!


I can't believe how much work went into this costume. I mean, it's really just a vest and some arm bands, right???  Well, the kid loved it! I caught him looking at himself in the mirror several times, flexing his muscles and "posing" as Prince of Persia, so it must have been a hit!

Here's some more pictures of Halloween:

This is my hubby going as "himself, if he'd not been plagued with male patterned baldness":
Here are our pumkins: (Mine is the girly skull, of course, and the guys did a flaming dragon.)


And, we couldn't go without dressing up the dog. I mean, he was feeling so left out! So, I gave him a toupe, and he loved it! Notice his smile?


Happy Halloween 2010!!!!

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

The costume turned out wonderful!! Love Merritt's wig too. And the pumpkins were great!

Unknown said...

Awesome job! I love how the wig got a pic with everyone but YOU!!! Silly girl!