I don't regret:
-not hiring a wedding photographer. I know, but it worked out just fine!
-marrying the man I did. He is a little goofy, to be sure, but I adore him!
- being a stay-at-home mom. Hard work, no recognition, but HUGE rewards!
- that piece of chocolate cake last night. (well, ok, maybe just a little.)
-putting too many exclamation points when I write. It expresses my personality in black and white!
- "most" of the things I say before thinking, which is just about everything that comes out of my mouth!
- my decision to send my kid to private school. Biggest blessing!
-that night in Paris so long ago when the air smelled of roasted nuts and pipe tobacco, and his cologne smelled of.... what? Oh, I guess that didn't really happen.
-my inability to remember movies I've seen several times. It's like seeing it the first time every time I watch them!
-my testimony of the gospel. It is my greatest comfort!!!
-my home was big enough to host Thanksgiving dinner for all the extended family. I would LOVE to cook the huge turkey with all the trimmings and have everyone here! *sigh*
- I could stand to wear 5" platform heels. I adore them!
- my hair was as thick as it was in high school.
-I could find the perfect shade of deep red lipstick. Still looking.
-more moms could stay home with their kids.
-I wasn't afraid of the dentist.
-teleportation was real. I'd be in Ireland or Wales right.... NOW! *poof*
- I could go back to the 1950's and be a housewife in an apron with red lips in an era I felt like I belonged! (I could teleport there!)
- I was going on another cruise with my hubby and son!
- I lived next door to my mom and my sister!!!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
I don't regret:
Posted by Erin at 9:25 AM