For my recipe blog go to:

Friday, June 27, 2008

How was my trip????

There's nothing like leaving for 2 weeks, going to a foreign country, being stuck on a bus with 30 other people, being cattle-herded through cathedrals and museums, wanting to stay for hours when only given a few minutes, and having it all wisked away from you in a neverending flight back to reality, only to spend the next few days wondering what just happened to you!

How was my trip???? Amazing, tiring, delicious, tiring, frustrating, tiring, and tiring!!!

During the next few days, I will post about all my adventures in Europe! Right now, I am trying to write it all down so I don't forget all the amazing things I did! Oh, and catch some more sleep!

1 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I can't wait to see all your pictures! It sounds like the trip was awesome!! :)