For my recipe blog go to:

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Queen Mother has Called.....



We are off to Europe. The land of Druids, beheadings, and baguettes. You are there in your sad little house in front of your sad little computer feeling all sad. why? Because you aren't in Europe! Unless you really ARE in Europe, and you live there, in which case, the joke's on me! Ta Ta, little blogging friends. Prepare for a deluge of Europe posts when I return. (What? Blog while in Europe???? Who ever heard of such a thing!)

If you want to follow us on our tour, log on to utahchamberartists.org and click on our Tour. You'll see where we are going, when, and what we'll see!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah! Have sooo much fun! I'm jealous!

Loralee Choate said...

Oh, MAN! Just as my life calms down enough to get in a little blog reading you go and leave!!

FINE, THEN! I DIDN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYWAY!!!!!!!!

Seriously, though...Have a BLAST in Europe. You are going to LURVE it, I know.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Viva la France! You guys are going to have an amazing time. I hope Merritt doesn't puke on the plane! :)

Shantell said...

Have fun Erin!! We will miss you but we are all jealous!

PamelaMKramer said...

LUCKY! Have a great time.

heather said...

EUROPE? I should have stowed away in your luggage! I'll look forward to future pics instead...