For my recipe blog go to:

Monday, December 14, 2009

Too many questions!!!!

"Mom, how come some children don't get Christmas presents? I thought Santa went to everyone?"

"Well.... uh.... parents need to help pay Santa for all the presents he gives you. Maybe those children's parents don't have much money for presents."

"Well, what is the point of Santa Clause if the parents buy the presents?"

"uh....... um.........."

Kid, when are you going to just figure it out on your own, huh???? I don't want to be the one to break the truth to you, but all these questions are really starting to stump me!!!! I don't think I put this much thought into Santa Clause when I was little!

Sheesh!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

hmmm...yep, I'm stumped too!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

That is a tough one... too hard to explain! Just like I always wondered "How does Santa fit down that tiny chimney?"