For my recipe blog go to:

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What have I been up to this week?

Sewing lots and lots of these:



Making a gingerbread house with my son, enduring the cub scouts... barely, making Christmas cards- still not done, Christmas gift shopping, and nursing myself and my hubby back to life after a nasty bout of some stomach ickiness.

Just so you know I haven't been sitting on my heiny eating bonbons and staring at pictures of Robert Pattinson all day, k? (for my hubby who is just sure I am!) (just kidding!)
but, just for your enjoyment: (or not, if you think he's gross I don't wanna hear about it!)

2 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Really? You're an Edward fan? I think Jacob is the real hottie. :) I feel a little sick and wrong saying that considering he is not even legal yet...Your aprons are so cute!

Andrea said...

While you know I'm always on Team Jacob, I'll admit my eyes were drawn to areas I'd rather not mention when he stepped out shirtless.