For my recipe blog go to:

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Letter to self...

*The post I previously wrote filled with rants and tantrum-throwing and very UN-adult behavior was zapped by the Blog gods- taken to the spacial void where so many term papers, love letters, and important communications get lost, never to be retrieved. Therefore, the first "letter to self" has been replaced with this much shorter version:

Dear me,

Suck it up and move forward! You're an adult, and being an adult means you are going to have bad days, and things that just aren't fair! Get OVER it!!!!

sincerely,

you

So, this is me being an adult. I'm going to move forward... after I eat some chocolate, and maybe guzzle a can of Dr. Pepper... and perhaps listen to some 80's tunes, and... ok, maybe indulge in a little vampirism* (of the "Twilight" kind, not actual vampirism!)

*because there's nothing like a good fantasy novel about forbidden love to help me forget the realities of life

** Not that I am a totall "Twilight" mom freak, either. It has been 2 years since I last read them... truly!

***I didn't even shriek ONCE at any of the movies!

****And I haven't forced my husband to stick ice packs on his body and look at me with a pained expression, nor have I asked him to call me "Bella". Not once!

***** No, I didn't even require that he suck on ice cubes before kissing me-- never even thought of it until this moment... hmmmm.... not a bad... oh, what?

0 comments: