1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes. at Bingham High, A cute guy and his cute best friend. At West High, a cute little 15 year old- my first kiss, didn't actually date, but "went together" whatever that means!!!
2. What kind of car did you drive?
I didn't drive a car. I didn't get my license until I turned 18
3. Were you a party animal?
Well... I always loved a good party, but I wouldn't say I was an animal.
4. Were you considered a flirt?
Uh... Ya!!!!!! Nickname... Hotlips.
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was cool... in the choir!
6. Were you a nerd?
I don't think others thought of me as a nerd, but looking back, I'm sure I was a total nerd, in a flirty, fun sort of way.
7. Were you on any varsity teams?
I was on the varsity team of "boy crazy"
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? No- just hit by a car.
9. Can you still sing the fight song?
I'm a lover, not a fighter. Did we have a fight song???
10. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mr. Davis- German, (he let me and my best friend get away with murder!)
J.D. Gailey- great choir teacher
Bro. Taylor- (no relation, fabulous Seminary teacher, and a drummer in a band!)
11. Where did you sit during lunch?
We all had to sit in the lunch room- school rule (except when I attended West High, everyone who was anyone ate in the seminary building. It was packed!)
12. What was your school's full name?
Bingham High, and West High
13. School mascot?
Bingham Miners, West High Panthers
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Heck no!!!!! Actually, knowing what I know now, maybe I would.... hmmmm....
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
Our student body president said a prayer and got his diploma witheld by a grouchy teacher.
I went to an all night party with my boy friend and fell alseep on his shoulder.
It was a great day/ night!
16. Where did you go senior skip day?
Some friends and I went to Hardee's restaurant. That's all I remember.
17. Were you in any clubs?
I was involved in 2 choirs, and seminary council- no time for clubs
18. Have you gained some weight since then?
I like to consider myself more well-rounded
19. Who was your prom date?
It wasn't called prom, but Senior Dinner Dance. I went with the Senior Class president, a real cutie, and we ended up dating for a while.
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
I missed my 10 year, we were newly married and dirt poor. I wasn't too excited to go, anyway. I'm not big on the keeping in touch stuff.
Tag: anyone who wants to play! It's fun to walk down memory lane!
16 hours ago