For my recipe blog go to:

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Zucchini and Harry Potter

I love two things....

Ok, I love way more than just two things, obviously...

But, I am thinking of two things in particular today that I love.

Zucchini and Harry Potter.

Although I have zucchini invading my home like the weird green fungus-y stuff on that weird Steven King show(if any of you saw that corny movie where the guy finds some strange green plant and touches it and it gets on his hand and he can't get it of, then it grows all over his house and his beer can and finally all over him, and the end of the show shows his entire house engulfed in the stuff...), I still love it. I love making bread out of it. I love making yummy cookies, and love dipping it in bread crumbs and frying it and making yogurt sauce to dip it in, and sauteing it with tomatoes and garlic, and making veggie lasagna out of it!

I also love that while I'm doing all of this great stuff with zucchini, the Family Channel is showing all of the Harry Potter movies in anticipation of the new one coming out this week!!!!

Harry Potter makes me happy!
Fresh zucchini bread makes me happy.
It's been a good day.

1 comments:

Jess said...

I cannot wait for Harry Potter!!! I loved the 6th book. The kid that plays Voldomort looks plain creepy! Love it.