For my recipe blog go to:

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm so confused!

This snow is confusing me!

Do I listen to Halloween music or Christmas music?????

I had two Halloween parties last week and I think Halloween is over! I am surprised the stores still have Halloween stuff- I keep thinking its come and gone, and they should be selling Valentines stuff already! (yes, I said Valentines... you know how stores like to get a "jump" on the holidays. Oh, actually, they are already selling Christmas stuff for 2015 now... I forgot.)

So, I listened to a Christmas song this morning, and now I have "Thriller" on. I'm going to watch old Halloween movies while I fold mountains of laundry, then make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and homemade clam chowder. Hot chocolate with candy canes will top it off, and our mega-confusing day will be complete!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I have been feeling like Halloween has already happened as well! I almost forgot that we need to take the kids trick-or-treating on Saturday. I guess that's what happens when you start buying Halloween decorations in August.