For my recipe blog go to:

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Golden Child

The last few days I have actually gotten my act together and made up "To Do" lists for myself and my son. It has been soooo great- he can just go to his list, see what is next, do it, check it off, and move on! No, "What are you supposed to be doing right now?" or "Mom, what do you want me to do now?" He knows exactly what I want him to do!

Last night, I put up his list before going to bed. This morning, I wake up to a strange noise on the other side of my bedroom door. I open it up to find my kid with a rag and cleaner doing his 2nd job already! He had woken up early and read for a half hour, and had moved on to washing the doors and walls!

Yes, I know it was so he could play the new video game sooner that I rented him from Blockbuster yesterday, but hey- whatever works!!!

I love my kid!

0 comments: