For my recipe blog go to:

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Update...

Went to Bear Lake last weekend....

got cooked.

The kid and the dad had a blast on the waverunners, though... fun weekend.

This week: 1 big luncheon for 32 missionaries down (I did all the shopping, cooking, etc. Luckily, I had some help from the lovely ladies in the R.S. presidency to help set up and clean up!)

Saturday: church activity combined with Relief Society, Elders Quorum, and High Priests. I'm in charge of all the food, you guessed it!

Tonight: soaking in a hot bathtub with my new yummy bath oil from Avon, hoping to pre-emptively avoid a total meltdown before said activity on Saturday.

I don't need Dr. Pepper.... I don't need Dr. Pepper..... I don't need Dr. Pepper....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are amazing! When does Eason go back to school? I would love to set a lunch date with you once a month! Would you be up for that? We could even just trade houses!

Unknown said...

Oh... and I had yet another person say to me "well whit you only have one child..." the other day!