For my recipe blog go to:

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Let this be a warning!!!

Dear Mouse,

I made Ratatouille last night. Do you know why? Because it was a message to you. I KNOW you are there. I can hear you. I can see you... sometimes. You are an infestation I will NOT tollerate- like the rats in Ratatouille. (Only they are cute, and they help cook. You did NOT help me cook. You make me nervous, and ornery, and cause me to think destructive thoughts!)

I hope you've noticed the arsenal of traps I have placed along your usual traveling routes. That smokey cheese sure looks good, doesn't it? Mmmmmm... just smell that hot dog sitting in the laundry room, beconing you to come and partake! (Pay no attention to that fluffy white dog trying to eat it. He is harmless.)

Yes, mouse, I have come to the end of my rapidly fraying rope. I will stop at NOTHING to see you exterminated! Incidentally,I have my eye on a cat at the pound, and he looks hungry. VERY hungry.

So tell me, mouse, how would you rather go: quick and painless while enjoying a delicious morsel of cheese? Or slow, and agonizingly, being pawed and toyed with by a starved, matted, razor-sharp toothed cat???? The choice is yours, but die, you will. And soon.

Most sincerely,
The mean hag in the basement who announces herself every time she comes down so she doesn't "happen" upon you accidentally.

p.S. I posted my Ratatouille recipe on my recipe blog to incite a resistance among my peers. People, join with me now! Make Ratatouille in protest!!!

0 comments: