A few things about me Sept. 5, 2008
Alright you! Yes, you! If you are reading this I am tagging you! Copy and paste this into your blog, erase my answers and put in yours! I can’t wait to read your answers! If you don’t have a blog, email me your answers!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, I was the first... a trend-setter, a rogue!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I like my handwriting in theory... in practice it needs a lot of help
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? roast beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, a 7 year old boy, a 32 year old boy... they're spread really far apart, but they both need the same things- someone to cook for them, pick up their stray clothes, pay attention to them!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No! I would never call me or keep in touch so the friendship would fizzle and dry up.
7. GREATEST FEAR? Heights, for sure. Not afraid that there ARE heights, but afraid of what I might spontaneously do when at a great height.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck NO!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lucky Charms or Cracklin' Oat Bran (tastes like mini oatmeal cookies!)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I don't really wear shoes that tie, but when I do, no.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's "Everything But The..."
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hair
15. RED OR PINK? Pink... no red... no pink.... no red.....
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My complete lack of thinness
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My little sister :( William, come back to me!
18. WHAT IS THE GREATEST THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I'm not afraid of color- hair color, bright lip color, red on my walls...
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? no color... I'm in my robe!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? egg, toast, hot chocolate
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the whir of my computer and the clicking of my nails on the keyboard. My dog snoring
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue- green
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? my son's hair, my dog's ears, fresh laundry, fall leaves, hubby's cologne
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my dad
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED THIS TO YOU? one of my favorites!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH: only watch sports when olympics are on, then it's swimming, gymnastics, skiing, luge, trampoline...yes, laugh, it's like the colorguard of the gymnastics world.
27. HAIR COLOR? a few days ago, strawberry blond, today, reddish brown, tomorrow... who knows?
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. Do you wear contacts or glasses? glasses when I have to see far away
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Japanese food, which I NEVER get :(
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like scarey movies if they aren't too gory or have lots of violence, and all movies MUST have happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? no shirt, only robe, remember?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES? chocolate kisses,and real kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? hot chocolate chip cookies with ice cold milk
37. WHO IS YOUR HERO? my son... he says I don't need to be worried someone will hurt me because he will protect me with his Leatherman!
38. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO? go to a full-price movie, splurge on popcorn and raisinettes, then go shopping, and to a nice Japanese restaurant, then home to read a good book. (this has never happened, by the way)
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? sadly, I'm in between books, just finished "Breaking Dawn" for the 2nd time, family is reading Book of Mormon together.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? some strange brownish stain... I think it's dried up root beer, a crusty smear of something that looks kind of like marshmallow, and years and years of hand oils and grime.... oh, and my mouse!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Star Trek Voyager
42. FAVORITE SOUND? my son singing, my hubby singing and playing the piano, my dog dreaming, birds chirping outside, "yes, mom".
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles when no on drugs
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? What's further east, London or Paris? Paris is a full 8 hours difference, so if we go by that, then Paris. But I had a dream once I was in Iraq, so if that counts, then Iraq. Actually, I've dreamed of Heaven a lot, too.... this is too hard.
45. DO YOU HAVE A WEIRD TALENT? some would say my inability to remember the plot of a movie I've seen a hundred times is a weird talent, but it does come in handy!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Utah
47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED? This morning
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 9:20 AM
49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PRAYED? This morning... but I pray a lot!
50. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOU WHAT WOULD IT BE? my inability to choose just one thing I would change about myself!
Friday, September 5, 2008
A few things about me Sept. 5, 2008
Posted by Erin at 8:52 AM