For my recipe blog go to:

Monday, March 29, 2010

I don't like people knowing I'm stalking them....doesn't that defeat the purpose???

I just have to say, I don't often stalk blogs, but I do have my favorites I like to read on a semi-regular basis.

HOWEVER, when I see a blog visitor tracker on there, it makes me want to not read it. I don't know, I just feel like, Hey... just checking in and seeing how things are going, but I don't necessarily want you to KNOW that I am checking in.

It's like when you did a drive-by of a boyfriend's house in high school, really. You "drive by" but you don't really want him to know you are driving by.

Get it?

2 comments:

Mommy, I'm Home said...

I feel the same way but not in a stalkerish sort of way...

The Parkin Family said...

I have one of those, but only to stalk those who are stalking me.