For my recipe blog go to:

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Those Hoarding Hoarders Are Hoarding!

We made a HUGE mistake last night.

We watched "Hoarders" on A&E.

My hubby said: "Hey- let's watch that new show 'Hoarders', it'll make us feel better about ourselves."

About 15 minutes into the show I'm looking around my family room... there's a sock, there's a car... over there is a piece of paper. Not much, really. I'm fine.

20 minutes into the show... wow, my kitchen counter is kind of cluttered...

The next thing you know, we are desperately cleaning the kitchen, the family room, the bedroom... frantically looking around for anything that might resemble those freaky hoarders on the show!

I don't think we'll be watching that show again. It's too exhausting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I LOVE THAT SHOW! But it freaks Ryan out too much so I can't watch it if he's around.

Andrea said...

I've been in your house. You're fine. It's just the spring cleaning fever that's in the air.

Shantell said...

Ya this show freaks Kevin out too. All the people gagging and finding dead animals are too much for him.

Jen said...

Yeah...I lived with a hoarder for 20 years of my life...not cool. Luckily said hoarder was married to the most OCD neat freak on earth, so there was no dead rotting nastiness (yay Mom). Needless to say, I do not have any desire to watch that show! :)

Unknown said...

You crack me up! You are a far cry from being a hoarder! You should see my moms house! ;)