For my recipe blog go to:

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's not easy being..... responsible!

I just want to read.

It's a rainy day and all I want to do is cuddle up on the couch in a blanket, drink hot chocolate and read.

I have laundry to do, dishes piling up, the treadmill staring me down, about a million other things that are really really needing to be done.

But it's the last day of school, and my son gets to have fun today. I want to have a "last day of school" day as well!

So? I'm going to put in my load of laundry, do my treadmill workout, maybe do the dishes, then I'm going to read. Ok, after I change the laundry to the dryer, run to the store to get stuff to make a cheesecake for my husband's work thing tomorrow, do the dishes so I can have room to make the cheesecake, go pick my son up from school, read his yearbook with him, prepare something to do for Cub Scouts tomorrow night......

When do I get to read, again?????

This adult thing isn't working for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that. Maybe they should have mother's day quarterly. :)