For my recipe blog go to:

Thursday, November 5, 2009

$2 popcorn and drinks- TONIGHT ONLY!!!

I love spontaneous dates with my little guy.

Yesterday I was at Gateway to get some movie tickets as a gift for someone and saw they were having a 10th anniversary special- big popcorn and drink- refillable- for only 2 bucks. Oh, and yummy birthday cake, too!

So, I took my little guy back last night to see "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" in 3D. IT was sooo adorable!!! And cool to see the food flying at you! I only bought one $2 deal, but it was more than enough because it was refillable!

So, if you are interested- go to the Gateway tonight!!!! (I think Jordan Commons may be doing it, too, but I'm not certain.) Parking was only a dollar with validation, and you can't beat $2 all you can eat popcorn and drinks!!!! And, of course, I had the cutest date there.

(Did I mention we were the only ones in the whole theater??? I love it when that happens!)

0 comments: