For my recipe blog go to:

Sunday, November 29, 2009

What I learned over Thanksgiving...

These are things I learned over my Thanksgiving break:

-NEVER go Black Friday shopping in Cache Valley!!!
-If it looks like poop, and it's on a kid, best not question it!
-Not all men in tights are created equal!
-There is such a thing as too much chocolate almond torte
-sleeping in the bed your grandpa died in will not conjure his spirit, (no matter how hard you try!)
-I don't love turkey as much as the rest of the world, apparently.
-You can never see "New Moon" too many times.
-I reeeeeeeeeeeally like driving my mom's big black SUV!!!
-you can eat Fritos and M&M peanuts indefinitely
-there are consequences if you do the previous statement
-girls can't drink pickle juice from the jar because it's not ladylike
-if someone doesn't show up where and when they said they would, they've most likely been arrested

Any questions???

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like some interesting stories...and all in one weekend?

Lauren said...

Hahaha! It is funny to read the things that apply to my children here :). It was such a fun weekend! I do think I need to watch The Nutcracker with Baryshnikov now.