For my recipe blog go to:

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

All I can say is Ow!!!!

Well, the wisdom teeth extraction went well, although the bottom ones were pretty tough to get out. My hubby said he could hear lots of drilling. My face is HUGE, although I've had ice on it nonstop since the surgery. The Dr. said my pain and swelling would be pretty bad because of all the work they had to do. Great!

I slept a few hours last night- sitting up, of course. Pretty entertaining, the dazed thoughts one can have when on Lortab and staring into the darkness of a quiet bedroom.

I thought I'd take this chance between pain meds to update you on my situation. But my Lortab is stardking to kickk in so I'llllllll go lay down nosw.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad it went well. I will pray for a quick recovery! Love you!