For my recipe blog go to:

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goals... I may get around to making some...eventually.

Goals, goals, goals...

I'm not ready to tackle that yet.

In my defense, our family made 5 goals last year and accomplished 4 2/3, so that's pretty good, right? (the 2/3 being "make and follow a job chart". I made the job chart, and everyone pitched in more doing chores on the whole, but we never actually did put up the job chart and follow it.)

However, I am just not big on "big picture" goals. I like to take life one day at a time. If I look too far ahead in the future I get overwhelmed and despair. So, it's best that I not get too lofty in my goal-making.

But, I am not going to make goals today. I am going to focus on things I already do well(due to goals I made in the past and actually accomplished...eventually!). It might make me feel more encouraged to set some goals, who knows?!

0 comments: