For my recipe blog go to:

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Like lemon in a paper cut...

I'm beginning to wonder if tending a little 5 month old for a month was not such a good idea, afterall.

She is sweet, and cute, and funny, and pretty well behaved, and me, my husband and son have fallen head over heels in love with her.

It's like putting a whole chocolate cake in front of someone who's had their jaw wired shut.

It's like beind adrift out on an ocean full of water and you can't drink a drop.

It's like.... well.... it's going to be hard when we don't have a little baby around here to shriek and scream and coo and giggle and be super soft and cute and cuddly and...

I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I was wondering how you would take it. Did you see the Lark Rise episode when Dorcas offered to watch Laura's baby sister for a few days? She had a hard time too. If you want, you can watch Jackson for a few days, and that will cure you for sure :D. Love ya!