For my recipe blog go to:

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yay World!!!!

I just watched the opening ceremonies of the olympics. (I DVR'd it because we were at "Swan Lake" on Friday night when it was on, which was totally and utterly beautifully awesome, but that's no what this blog is about.)

I cry every time the opening ceremonies are on. Seriously. Like, I cry from the very beginning to the very end. Everything makes me cry. I love the creativity, the artistry, the athleticism, the comradery, the little touching personal miracles from so many of the olympians. I love it all!

I cried at the moment of silence for the tragic passing of the athlete from Georgia. Can you imagine being there with all those thousands of people in silence? It touched my heart.

Yay, Olympics! It's the ONLY time I EVER watch any sports of any kind, but for the next 2 weeks I will be glued to the television!

Yay, World! What a wonderful experience we are having down here!!!!

0 comments: