For my recipe blog go to:

Monday, February 8, 2010

Me and my big mouth...

"You're too blunt" my husband says.

It's probably true, but I don't think it's as bad as he says. He is ultra reserved about things, so my bluntness must seem really bad compared to him.

But, I do tend to be blunt. Things just come out of my mouth before I can stop myself and say "Hey, that might not be such a good idea to say right now...". I also think when I get nervous I tend to be even more blunt and forward.

My hubby says "You need to take a page from those books you're always reading", (You mean, those period novels where the girls are demure and refined, speaking softly and keeping their private thoughts to themselves? Ya, I would have probably been burned as a witch back then!) I'm sorry, sweetie, but try as I may, I just can't seem to keep my thoughts to myself!

So, here is an apology to my husband who apparently I embarrassed yesterday. But, really, sweetie... you can't be surprised by any of this. I was the same way when you met me, and you LIKED it!

1 comments:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

I wish I had a little bit of that bluntness in me. I admire you!